Since 1996, Murrow Capital has worked with early-stage firms and co-investors to incubate and take to market innovative analytics-based business models. These models focus on disrupting existing, high-demand, low-risk markets through reimagining and reengineering analytics and digital-based solutions. To evaluate these opportunities, Murrow Capital works with teams of data scientists and business analysts to develop, test, and implement advanced and cognitive analytics solutions. Sample firms include:
- Identity Management, Verituity: Evolutionary white label SaaS platform that helps organizations enable verified, digital transaction so their customers can trust the digital arena.
- Natural Language Composition, College Factual: Utilizes AI to evaluate student-level long-term financial return, probability of academic success, and financing options for US colleges and universities.
- Digital Content and Advertising, Bright Hub: Uses its library of custom-developed content to train AI-based natural language composition algorithms to completely convert to an AI-based content generator and continues to expanded its content offering to provide quantitative rating and analytical product and services ratings.
- Precision Marketing: Utilized advanced analytics to develop propensity models that target the “millionaires next door” with unlikely backgrounds and locations.
- IT Managed Services: Grew ten-fold over three years by transitioning from a government staffing firm to a diversified services firm with offices throughout the east coast. Utilized AI to develop and monitor a high-impact sales model, focusing on high-return “investments” in business development.
Sample Advisory engagements include:
- Central Identity and Credit Registry: Engaged by a Central Bank to (a) review business, financial, and technical implications of establishing a central identity and credit registry and credit bureau and (b) lead a series of design-thinking workshops to share leading industry practices addressing what is required for an efficient all-encompassing implementation as directed by recent privacy and security laws and regulations.
- Social Media Marketing for prime-time Network Television Series: For a prime-time television reality contestant show, built an online audience and obtained the requisite audience votes to keep certain highly-rated stars on the show, to maximize network viewer ratings. For this initiative, developed an advanced fan analytics profiling system, strategic fan outreach alliances, and the development of social media presence.